Eye screening is a preventive measure to myopia, presbyopia and eye diseases.
Optometrist Hazel generally recommends the following frequency for eye screening:
Children – every 6 months
Adults – every 12 months
(more frequently if there is history of eye conditions like glaucoma, macular degeneration or medical history like diabetes etc)
Our comprehensive eye screening includes screening for:
• Glaucoma (青光眼)
• Cataract （白内脏）
• Age-related macular degeneration (黄斑变性)
• Retinal health assessment (视网膜检查）
• Presbyopia assessment (老花）
• Squint eye
• Lazy eye
• Colour deficiency test
• Computer syndrome assessment
• Binocular Vision assessment
• Diplopia (Double vision) assessment
• Refraction (checking for short/long sighted and astigmatism)
• Dry eye syndrome evaluation
The full eye screening fee is $45.00 and will take around 30-45 mins.
14 Years of Optometric Excellence
Book your appointment with us today.
Because we take great care with every patient, waiting times can be a bit long if you walk-in.
Book an appointment with us to avoid any disappointment.