Eye screening is a preventive measure to myopia, presbyopia and eye diseases.
Optometrist Hazel generally recommends the following frequency for eye screening:
Children – every 6 months
Adults – every 12 months
(more frequently if there is history of eye conditions like glaucoma, macular degeneration or medical history like diabetes etc)
Our comprehensive eye screening includes screening for:
• Glaucoma (青光眼)
• Cataract （白内脏）
• Age-related macular degeneration (黄斑变性)
• Retinal health assessment (视网膜检查）
• Presbyopia assessment (老花）
• Squint eye
• Lazy eye
• Colour deficiency test
• Computer syndrome assessment
• Binocular Vision assessment
• Diplopia (Double vision) assessment
• Refraction (checking for short/long sighted and astigmatism)
• Dry eye syndrome evaluation
The full eye screening fee is S$50.00 and will take around 30-45 mins. Book an appointment with us to avoid any disappointment!
16 Years of Optometric Excellence
Book your appointment with us today.
Because we take great care with every patient, waiting times can be a bit long if you walk-in.
Book an appointment with us to avoid any disappointment.